Christina’s goal is to to be your go-to person for all things Real Estate…before, during, and long after your purchase or sale. She wants to maintain an ongoing Real Estate relationship with her clients, and to fulfill their real estate needs so effectively that they want to refer their family and friends to her for the same great service.
She wants to be Your Real Estate Professional!
Christina Catalano is a full service Broker who is experienced and trained in buying and selling real estate. She specializes in the Cedar Park and Leander areas, but her service area extends all around Austin…from San Marcos to Georgetown and Marble Falls to Hutto. Christina will help you find the right home, farm, lot, or commercial property, in the right location, at the right price and manage the steps of the process to make sure you have a positive and successful real estate transaction. She always strives to protect her clients by keeping them informed and works hard to make sure every aspect of the purchase or sale runs smoothly.
Christina Catalano is a licensed Real Estate Broker and a member of the Austin Board of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors. She has made a commitment to a professional code of ethics and pledged to put your interests above her own. Christina is also one of a very small percentage of Realtors who is both e-PRO Certified (View Certificate) and a Certified Negotiation Expert (View Certificate).
Christina is committed to ongoing education and professional development and is actively pursuing a number of designations and professional certifications. She is a member of the Farrington Realty Office and has all of the benefits of an established office at her disposal.
Most homeowners realize that their home is their biggest investment, and their biggest asset. You can count on Christina Catalano to help you navigate the buying or selling process!
Check out the recommendations from Christina Catalano’s previous clients.
Benefits of an e-PRO Professional:
- Is available to Chat Live via the blue chat bar to your right.
- Quickly responds to emails and text messages saving time on phone calls, voicemail and phone tag, getting you the information you need when you need it
- Provides online property searches that you can access at your convenience, no more meeting at the office only during working hours
- Utilizes digital signatures and e-faxing to cut down on transaction time and trips to the copy store to fax pages of documents
- Over 90% of home buyers start their search online, an e-PRO Certified Realtor knows how to advertise your property and get it in front of those buyers
- Using the new technology at our disposal increases efficiency, helps you meet your goals faster, and saves you money
Benefits of a Certified Negotiation Expert:
Any Buyer or Seller who hires a CNE agent can feel confident they have one of the best trained negotiators in real estate. They should achieve superior results and have better resolution of all issues when represented by a Certified Negotiation Expert. CNE agents have a thorough understanding of how to negotiate effectively to help achieve their client’s goals and have a higher negotiation skill level which enables them to:
- Communicate more effectively to uncover desired and strategic information
- Help clients understand their options and how they best achieve their goal
- Work collaboratively with others while setting the tone of the negotiation in your favor
- Resolve deadlocks to help bring the contract to close instead of termination of the contract