Selling your home is a big decision and a big undertaking. You owe it to yourself to hire a Real Estate Professional who offers a full service listing. Call Christina Today (512) 413-3554 to discuss your sale, fill out my online form to Obtain a FREE Market Analysis of your property, or Chat Live with me using the blue chat bar to the right.
Full Service Listings Include:
- Distinct and Eye-catching Catalano & Associates Yard Sign with Direct Broker Contact Info
- A Timed Electronic Lockbox so Your Home Can Be Safely Shown to Buyers
- Showing Reports to Provide You with Valuable Feedback
- Updates on Sales Data from Your Neighborhood — Be One Step Ahead of Your Competition
- Great Photos that Accent the Best Features of Your Home
- Use of Digital Signature Technology to Sign Documents Quickly and Facilitate Negotiations
- Listing on the Austin MLS (includes a comprehensive description, details, Virtual Tour, and photos of your home)
- Listing on Thousands of Agent MLS Websites and Other Sites Such as:
- Yahoo Real Estate
- Google Real Estate
- …and dozens of other websites
- Tips on Staging Your Home for Sale
- Comparative Market Analysis to Help Price Your Home to Sell
- Explanation of Current Market Condition and How That Affects Your Price and Timeline
- Contract Negotiations to Protect You and Solidify Your Position
- Evaluation of Buyer Offers and Financing Conditions
- Communication With the Potential Buyer’s Lender to Verify Pre-Approval Letter.
- Explaining the Pros and Cons of Each Offer relating to Your Specific Situation
- Management of the Entire Process so you don’t have to worry about:
- Option Period Deadline
- Financing Deadlines
- Survey Deadline
- Ordering Resale Certificate
- Obtaining HOA Documents
- Using Correct Contracts
- Closing on Time so You Can Meet Your Goals
- Disclosing Required Details
- Obtaining and Reviewing Closing
- Juggling and Comparing Multiple Offers
- Statement for Errors
You Need the Right Agent
Your Real Estate Professional should ethical and honest, and form a partnership with you to make sure you home sells and your goals are met. Pricing your home appropriately for the market and to meet your goals is a top priority. Christina Catalano will work with you to explain current market conditions, recent sales prices of similar homes in the area, and guide you toward the appropriate price range. Over-priced homes can sit on the market and stall your plans, under-priced homes leave money on the table that could have been in your pocket. Trust Christina Catalnao, Your Real Estate Professional, to put you in exactly the right spot!
I have known Christina for over five years; she has the utmost integrity of anyone I have ever known in the real estate industry. I would trust her to represent me in any transaction, knowing that she would represent me fairly and honestly. She has impeccable morals, is straight forward and above all a true professional. If you have the opportunity to engage with her, consider yourself fortunate to work with someone that you can trust that will look out for your best interests.
This summer, with her research and market knowledge, she helped me sell my first home. I had concerns since there were two other homes, one next door and the other across the street, that had both been on the market for some time. I just knew it was going to be difficult to sell. Christina came in and helped me prepare and price the house spot on and I had an offer and a sale within the first week on the market!!
My husband and I had a very challenging situation when Christina took us on. We had to be relocated quickly and weren’t able to be in the area much while our house was on the market. Christina went over and above to make sure our house stayed tour ready and kept in touch daily to keep us informed of the market trends. Christina worked with us as a partnership to make sure our sale was a success.